I’m horrible at making resolutions and sticking to them, but one of my goals this year is to read more of my unread books and tackle my TBR! How about you?
Here are my top 10 reads I’m hoping to read for 2021. In no particular order:
1) THE IRON KING BY JULIE KAGAWA
2) THE ASSASSIN’S BLADE BY SARAH J MAAS
3) AN EMBER IN THE ASHES BY SABAA TAHIR
4) A TALE OF MAGIC BY CHRIS COLFER
5) CINDER AND SPARROWS BY STEFAN BACHMANN
6) HOUSE OF DRAGONS BY JESSICA CLUESS
7) THE ROAD BY CORMAC MCCARTHY
8) ALL THE STARS AND TEETH BY ADALYN GRACE
9) A THRONE OF SWANS BY KATHARINE CORR
10) STALKING JACK THE RIPPER BY KERRI MANISCALCO
Have you read any of these? What book are you hoping to get to this year?