QOTD: Do you have any books on your TBR you’ve forgotten about? Or keep pushing away?
This is my first time participating in Top Ten Tuesday which is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
The original topic was Books I’ve added to my TBR and forgotten why. Since I’m a bit OCD, I actually go and clean up my TBR on Goodreads by removing books I’m no longer interested in reading..(the life of a mood reader!)
So.. I’ve decided to list my top 10 that I’ve forgotten about, and still need to get to instead!
1. A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E Schwab
– I keep saying I’m gonna get to it, but keep pushing it aside. 🙈
2. Scythe by Neil Schusterman
3. Jar Of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier
4. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
5. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
6. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
7. Verity by Colleen Hoover
8. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks
9. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
10. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Have you read any of these?