What were your most disappointing reads so far?
I was really looking forward to these ones, but sadly they didn’t quite live up to the hype or my expectations. 😢
I’ve listed them starting with my most disappointing read:
1) Finale by Stephanie Garber
2) The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda
3) Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
4) The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
5) The Arrangement by Robyn Harding
In all fairness, The Arrangment was a good read. It’s just that I expected more from it and didn’t love it like I did with Her Pretty Face.